Agricampeggio AlessandraAmazing sunsets and relax on the beach near the Nebrodi Mountains
Camping site & Holiday homes
MTB E-MTB Touring Bike Road Bike Cycling Groups City Bike
- Bike-friendly 90% 90%
- Easy to reach by bike 100% 100%
- Attractions nearby 70% 70%
- Close to shops & restaurants 90% 90%
OPEN all year
Dry Your bike wear
Address: Via del Mare, C/da Zappulla – 98070 Torrenova, (Province of Messina)
Getting There & Around
The nearest airports are Catania (at approx. 130 km) and Palermo (approx. 160 km).
The nearest railway station is Zappulla (within easy walking distance; it takes approx. 2 hours from Palermo by regional train with one change, bikes are allowed on board at an extra cost of euro 3,50 per day but there is limited space for bicycles so consider to book a private bike shuttle if you travel with a group of friends, see below).
The public bus line Sais Autolinee connects Palermo to Messina and the nearest bus stop is in Rocca di Caprileone, at about 2 km from the camping site (check the timetable and contact number here and ask at the ticket office before planning your trip if bikes are allowed in the luggage compartment).
The nearest ferry port is Milazzo. Connections to the Aeolian Islands.
If you require a transfer to destinations that are not within easy reach by public transport or if you travel with a group of friends, we can arrange a private bike shuttle. Get in touch for more info.
Nearby Bike Routes
Things to do & see
- Explore the Nebrodi Mountains, start from San Marco D’Alunzio, a hilltop stone village great for a day trip by bike
- Stroll through Capo d’Orlando and enjoy delicious granita (typical Sicilian sorbet) at one of the bars in the centre
- Buy some fresh fish from the fishermen at the nearby fishing hamlet San Gregorio.