Camping Valle dei TempliExplore Sicily's south coast and the impressive Greek temples of Agrigento
Camping Site & Mobile Homes
MTB Touring Bike Road Bike Cycling Groups
- Bike-friendly 60% 60%
- Easy to reach by bike 100% 100%
- Attractions nearby 90% 90%
- Close to shops & restaurants 90% 90%
OPEN all year
Dry Your bike wear
Address: Viale Emporium 95, 92100 San Leone Agrigento (Province of Agrigento)
Getting There & Around
The nearest airport is Trapani. You can store your bike box at the luggage deposit at Trapani airport if you travel with your own bike.
The nearest railway station is Agrigento (check the timetable on www.trenitalia.com).
The public bus lines Trasporti Urbani Agrigento connect San Leone to the train station in Agrigento (for more info click here).
The nearest ferry port is Porto Empedocle (approx. 8 km). Connection to Lampedusa.
If you require a transfer to destinations that are not within easy reach by public transport or if you travel with a group of friends, we can arrange a private bike shuttle. Get in touch for more info.
Nearby Bike Routes
- SIBIT Bike Route from Siracusa to Trapani – click here to view the itinerary
Things to do & see
- Visit the Valley of the Temples
- Sunbathe on the beach
- Try some fresh caught fish at the beach restaurant in San Leone