Helios B&BEnjoy the sea views and hills around the bay of Castellammare
Bed & Breakfast
Helios B&B is partner of our Sicily Cycling Network:
Get 10% off the room price with our Cyclist’s Passport (discount does not apply to August)
The bed and breakfast accommodates up to 13 guests and consists of:
- 5 independent bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (3 triple bedrooms and 2 double bedrooms)
- a breakfast kitchen
- a panoramic terrace with a table, chairs and armchairs
All bedrooms come with:
- air con
- WiFi internet
- flat screen TV
The B&B offers the following services to its guests:
- Airport transfer and transfer to the railway station or beach
- Boat tours and guided tours
- Discounts at the lido with a free shuttle service
- Preferential rates at the best local restaurants
- Car, motorcycle and bike rental
For more information visit Helios B&B
MTB Touring Bike Road Bike City Bike
- Bike-Friendliness 80% 80%
- Easy to reach by bike 100% 100%
- Attractions nearby 90% 90%
- Close to shops & restaurants 100% 100%
OPEN all year
Dry Your bike wear
Address: Via G.M. Di Gaetano 57A, 91014 Castellammare del Golfo (Province of Trapani)
Getting There & Around
The nearest airport is Palermo.
The nearest railway station is Castellammare del Golfo (check the timetable on www.trenitalia.com). The train connection to Palermo is interrupted between the railway station of Piraineto and Palermo and the shuttle busses don’t carry bikes.
The nearest ferry port is Trapani. Connection to Favignana (Egadi Islands).
If you require a transfer to destinations that are not within easy reach by public transport or if you travel with a group of friends, we can arrange a private bike shuttle. Get in touch for more info.
Nearby Bike Routes
Things to do & see
- Watch the sunset on the lovely terrace and take in the sea views while sipping a glass of wine!
- Wander through the cobbled streets of Castellammare’s beautiful centre and enjoy a cappuccino at one of the cafès.
- Make sure you try some delicious fried casattelle filled with sweet ricotta cheese before you set off for your bike ride!
- Sunbathe on the golden sandy beach of Castellammare or enjoy the crystal clear waters of Scopello beach
- Hike through lush Mediterranean vegetation and explore the picturesque little bays of the Zingaro Nature Reserve