Helios B&BEnjoy the sea views and hills around the bay of Castellammare
Bed & Breakfast
A modern and welcoming bed and breakfast set in the very heart of the historic centre in Castellammare del Golfo with its picturesque harbour and seafront. Start the day with a hearty breakfast on the terrace with sea view and grab your bike to explore the panoramic rides in the surroundings.
The bed and breakfast accommodates up to 13 guests and consists of:
- 5 independent bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (3 triple bedrooms and 2 double bedrooms)
- a breakfast kitchen
- a panoramic terrace with a table, chairs and armchairs
All bedrooms come with:
- air con
- WiFi internet
- flat screen TV
The B&B offers the following services to its guests:
- Airport transfer and transfer to the railway station or beach
- Boat tours and guided tours
- Discounts at the lido with a free shuttle service
- Preferential rates at the best local restaurants
- Car, motorcycle and bike rental
For more information visit Helios B&B
MTB Touring Bike Road Bike City Bike
- Bike-Friendliness 80% 80%
- Easy to reach by bike 100% 100%
- Attractions nearby 90% 90%
- Close to shops & restaurants 100% 100%
OPEN all year
Dry Your bike wear
Address: Via G.M. Di Gaetano 57A, 91014 Castellammare del Golfo (Province of Trapani)
Getting There & Around
The nearest airport is Palermo.
The nearest railway station is Castellammare del Golfo (check the timetable on www.trenitalia.com). The train connection between Palermo and Castellammare del Golfo does only offer bike transportation until the station of Piraineto, so if you wish to travel by bike from Palermo to Castellammare you can only do so on the first section of around 20 km.
The nearest ferry port is Trapani. Connection to Favignana (Egadi Islands). Check out hte best ferry connections and rates on ok-ferry.com
Nearby Bike Routes
Things to do & see
- Watch the sunset on the lovely terrace and take in the sea views while sipping a glass of wine!
- Wander through the cobbled streets of Castellammare’s beautiful centre and enjoy a cappuccino at one of the cafès.
- Make sure you try some delicious fried casattelle filled with sweet ricotta cheese before you set off for your bike ride!
- Sunbathe on the golden sandy beach of Castellammare or enjoy the crystal clear waters of Scopello beach
- Hike through lush Mediterranean vegetation and explore the picturesque little bays of the Zingaro Nature Reserve
Not what you were looking for?
Find out more about the area
Plan your bike trip
Grab a bike and go!
It's time for a holiday