Holiday Apartment Gebel GrinExplore the bustling city of Palermo by bike and relax on the panoramic terrace
This modern apartment in Palermo boasts amazing views from the ample terrace and can be accessed via an elevator. With a comfortable bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a modern design, Gebel Grin is the perfect location for a laid back holiday in Sicily’s capital. Great for exploring Palermo and its beautiful beach resort Mondello as well as the impressive Mount Pellegrino by bike.
The apartment accommodates up to 4 guests and consists of:
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a bathroom with shower
- a double bedroom with direct access to the terrace
- a living room with dining table, TV set and sofa (extra 2 sleeps) with direct access to the terrace
- a panoramic and ample roof terrace with dining table with chairs and sun loungers
The apartment is accessible via an elevator where you can enter your bicycle (on the rear wheel).
The apartment is equipped with:
- WiFi internet
- microwave oven
Visit the Holiday Apartment Gebel Grin on Facebook
MTB Touring Bike Road Bike City Bike
- Bike-friendly 90% 90%
- Easy to reach by bike 100% 100%
- Attractions nearby 90% 90%
- Close to shops & restaurants 100% 100%
OPEN all year
Dry Your bike wear
Address: Via Imperatore Federico 28/D/34, 90143 Palermo
Getting There & Around
The nearest airport is Palermo (Falcone-Borsellino, Punta Raisi, PMO). Bus connection (Prestia & Comandè) to the city. Trains are running every hour (departures from Punta Raisi station). Taxi sharing (€ 8 per person) available at the airport outside of the arrival terminal next to the bus stop, frequent departures (min. 4 passengers). Taxi service (Radio Taxi Trinacria e AutoRadioTaxi) available at €35/40/45 depending on the arrival address within Palermo city.
The nearest railway station is Palermo Centrale (check the timetable on www.trenitalia.com), while the subway (“Metropolitana”) station Imperatore Federico is within a short walking distance.
The public bus line AMAT connects the city to Mount Pellegrino (bus line 107 from Via Libertà to Piazza Crispi and then bus line 812 to Monte Pellegrino) and Mondello beach (bus line 603 from the metro station or bus line 806 from the nearby bus stop in Via Libertà), for more info click here.
The nearest ferry port is Palermo. Connection to Naples, Cagliari (Sardinia), Genua and Civitavecchia (near Rome). Search and book your ferry connection on ok-ferry.com
Nearby Bike Routes
Mountain bike tour of Palermo – 30 km of fun between the trails of Mount Pellegrino and the fishing village of Mondello starting from your doorstep!
Click here to download the GPS track
Things to do & see
- Relax on the panoramic terrace and take in the amazing views while sipping a glass of wine!
- Wander through the cobbled streets of Palermo’s lively centre and savour the tasty street food
- Buy some fresh fish from the local fisherman for a great Sicilian dinner at your holiday home
- Sunbathe on the sandy beach of Mondello and enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Med